Monday, 27 May 2013

Outfit . Night at the Movies



Black Vest . Primark . £4.00
Black Flatform Sandals . Primark . £10.00
Yellow Satchel . Primark . Unknown . 
Black & White Stripy Blazer . Asda . was £14.00 now £3.00 . Old Stock
Blue Jeans . Asda . £14.00 . Old Stock

Just a quick post today guys. 
So my lovely boyfriend decided to take me to see Star Trek: Into Darkness the other night ( which by the way is amazing! I love Cumberbatch so much ) anyway ... and this is what I wore.

I know I only wore the blazer an outfit or so ago but it literally is my favourite item in my wardrobe at the moment. 

 I haven't worn these flatforms for that long but they are unbelievably comfy to walk in. I really like this outfit I hardly ever wear jeans at all but these are such a nice fit and I love the colour of them. 

What do you think of my outfit?
Let me know!

Lizzie Florence. x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, I absolutely love those flatforms! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveee those shoes! Pretty background on your blog too :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks they were such a bargain. :) aww thanks :)

      Delete
  3. I'm quite a fan of your flatforms. Quite a casually cute way of adding some height.

    x Dejhana
    waitealittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks, yeah I thought that too, there a happy medium :)
      x

      Delete