Monday, 6 May 2013

Elephants on Parade 'OOTD'



Elephant Print Skirt . River Island . £12.99 (sale) . Old Stock
Black Vest Top . Primark . £2.50
Black Sunglasses . Primark . £1.00
Cream Cardigan . Asda George . £10.00 . (Buy here)

I'm Sorry guy's I know I've been pretty absent, It's just with all this uni work and volunteering and beavers and school and working I can't handle it all. If I could quit and blog full time I would but it's my dream to teach and I need my degree and money to get me there. 

So on to the outfit. I wore this on the rare occasion the sun was out and knowing I was at uni all day I didn't want to get too hot. I bought this skirt for my summer holiday last year in the river island sale and it was an absolute steal. I love elephant print and this is just too cute. 

What do you think of my outfit? Is Uni or College stressing you out? 
Let me know! 

Lizzie Florence 
x

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I like your blog! Would u like to follow each other? i'll be very happy!=)

    http://whissspering.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) sure thing I'll add you now : ) x

      Delete
  2. This skirt is so pretty, I love elephants! Also I can imagine you being a really good teacher, so all the work will be worth it in the end!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you thats so sweet! You've made my day :)
      I know its just getting through it all!
      x

      Delete
  3. Uni is definitely stressing me out and even more stressed knowing now that skirt is old stock...damn I want one :P following you now xx www.livelifeluscious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know Im so glad stress is over now. i think theres one on ebay at the minute! :) thanks x

      Delete