Saturday, 13 April 2013

Pastel Nails . Peppermint & Missbehave




Missguided  . Shade . Missbehave . 
Rimmel Pro . Shade . Peppermint .

Just a quick post today as I mentioned in  my last post I'm trying to crac on with uni work. But I couldn't resist showing you my nail varnishes. 

So Today I decided the sun was shining and I decided to paint my nails some lovely pastel colours and this is what came up with. I don't often paint my mails different colours but I thought these colours look so nice together. these two nail varnishes I  have found to be pretty great they don't chip easy but they do take a while to dry so you have to be pretty patient at time. 

What do you guys think?
Let me know!

Lizzie Florence x

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour combinations together. Such a lovely summery mix x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you. there two of my favourite colours :) x

      Delete