Wednesday, 24 April 2013

OOTD ... 'The Dark End Of The Street'





Patterned Trousers . New Look . £16.99 . (Buy here) 
Black Studded Top . Primark . £4.00
White Cardigan . Primark . £6.00 
Black Platform Sandals . Primark . £10.00


It was a lovely day today and halfway to uni I realised I had worn the wrong clothes, I was roasting in my leggings so I decided to go shopping and these lovely trousers are what I bought! They are so comfy I felt like I was in pyjamas whilst sat in Uni all day.  

I also Bought this lovely little cardigan from Primark for only £6.00 which I thought was great. It'll be perfect for throwing on over my summer dresses when the weather can't make it's mind up. 

Today's Post title is because I've been listening to some lovely songs from 'The Commitments' today. I haven't seen the film in such a long time but I love having the soundtrack on in my car. 

What do you think of this Outfit? Do you like 'The Commitments'?
Let me know! 

Lizzie Florence. x


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are! was literately like wearing pj's I almost felt under dressed haha x

      Delete
  2. love those trousers! xx

    www.trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks :) so do I, I couldn't resist when I saw them .x

    ReplyDelete