Monday, 15 April 2013

New Maxi Skirt . Vintage Scarf .




Maxi Skirt . Primark . £10.00
Black Top . Primark . £2.50
Cardigan . Asda . £10.00 . (Buy here) 
Vintage Scarf . Charity Shop . 50p 

Just a quick outfit post today as I'm still cracking on with Uni stuff. 

The sun was shining & it was warm! I can't believe it but the weather is finally starting to warm up I have been dying to wear this since I bought it a week ago, I couldn't believe it was only £10.00 and it has pockets which is a huge plus for me. This is one of my favourite vintage scarves and I couldn't believe I forgot all about it. My box of scarves is literally overflowing at the mo and is in need of a good clear out so If I put any on ebay I'll let you know on here too : ) 

What do you think of the warming weather?
Are you feeling the pressure of uni? 
If so any tips?

Let me know! 


Lizzie Florence. x  



8 comments:

  1. The maxi skirt is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of the skirt! :D
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it such a lovely shade of green : ) x

      Delete
  3. I love this look! Love the skirt and scarf - they go well together :) Ahhh uni can be so stressful!! Good luck with your work/exams! :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. Such a lovely comment . aww thank you : )
      x

      Delete
  4. I saw that skirt the other day but i wasn't sure how it'd look, now that i've seen it on you.. I'm definitely buying it haha! You styled it beautifully! :)

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah I was in too minds when I saw it. Glad I did now. : )
      aww thank you thats so sweet : )
      x

      Delete