Thursday, 11 April 2013

New Look Wishlist Eastern Exports 11.04.13


1. Pink & OrangeAztec Cap Sleeve Midi Dress . £14.99 . (Buy here)
2. Biscuit Twill Double Pocket Shirt . £16.99 . (Buy here)
3. Blue Ripped Belted Denim Shorts . £19.99 . (Buy here)
4. Silver Indian Short Spike Necklace . £6.99 . (Buy here)
5. Black Cut Out Cage Wedges . £29.99 . (Buy here)

So I know I haven't blogged in a few days but I thought I come back with a great wishlist feature some of the great Summer items coming into New Look . I can't wait to finally finish Uni and go on a lovely relaxing  holiday with my boyfriend. 

My favourite item in this wishlist is the gorgeous Cut Out Wedges that would go great with literally anything. There a little pricey than what I normally buy but I think there definitely worth the pennies. I also really like the Biscuit coloured shirt and think it would look great thrown over the top of summer dresses or even a bikini. A nice alternative to a cardigan or blazer. 

Apologies for the lack of posting, those of you in your final year or that have been to uni will understand the stress of the last few weeks of term are total stress. I am trying to keep constants but forgive me if I loose track. 

Are you looking forward to Holidays? Have you booked anywhere nice? 
Let me know!

Lizzie Florence.x

2 comments: