Wednesday, 17 April 2013

New Healthier Hair. . .

 So I had a hair cut totally different to what it has been for a long time. To be honest with you I actually can't remember the last time I had a hair cut, my hair was in a terrible condition to say the least. 
I love it when I ombred my hair and was so happy when I did it but it totally just trashed the ends of my hair. 

It just shows how important it is to look after your hair because I've had 5 inches off mine today you should of seen the the mass of split ends on the hairdressers floor! I was absolutely petrified but I quite happy with how it has turned out and I think I prefer my hair darker as well. 


(me at the hairdressers just before my hairdresser started chopping.)




New fresh cut. The hair dye I have used it Loreal Cast Creme Gloss in 515 Chocolate Truffle.




Blooper Picture. The wind was crazy. 


Ditzy Print Dress . Primark . £10.00
Black Footless Tights . Primark . £2.50
Pink Shirt . H&M . £8.99 . Old Stock
Brown Studded Bag . Wallis . £30.00 Old Stock


So What do you think of my new hair cut? Have you had Ombre troubles? 
Let me know

Lizzie Florence. 
x

11 comments:

  1. Your new hair looks lovely! I hateeee having anything more than a millimetre cut off mine but sometimes you just have to ha.always looks better for it in the end up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you that's so sweet! . I know I think it's been about 2 years since my last hair cut. So it had just stopped growing.

      xx

      Delete
    2. I'm so jealous! My hair never grows even with regular trims :( think it'll be just shoulder length forever.gutted!!cx

      Delete
    3. aww im sure it will aren't there treatments you can get to help it grow?
      x

      Delete
  2. I liked way it fits and note that this leather jackets is cut nicely and solidly. Have gotten lots of compliments on it. Really well constructed, solid zips, nice features jackets from www.cwmalls.com. Very comfortable and great for cool/chilly weather and not too much wind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so nice - love the colour! I recently had a load chopped off as my hair was in awful condition, but mine has been layered too much as my hair is thin anyway! But not going to straighten and going to take vitamins and deep condition once a week so my hair stays in great condition and will hopefully grow out a bit in 9 weeks for holiday!

    Be great if you could check out my latest posts:

    The PrettyLittleThing.com SS13 Bloggers Lunch

    House of Holland Tie-Dye Jeans on a Budget

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) yeah im trying not to straighten mine cause it just ruins it.. hopefully it will grow before you holiday. You going anywhere nice?

      Ill check out your posts when i get home from uni : )
      x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful dress www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress! and at an awesome price. I can't really find pretty dresses for less.

    http://imeowlife.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! I pretty much get all my dresses from Primark and New Look : )
      x

      Delete