Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Primark Haul. 19.03.13






Brown Ballet Shoes . was £6.00 now £3.00 .




Black Wedge Sandals . £10.00 .




Cream Clutch Bag . was £8.00 now £3.00




Ditzy Print Dress . £10.00 . 




Floral Playsuit . £10.00 . 




Grey Skater Dress . £5.00 . 




Black & White Stripy Dress . £5.00 . 




Purple Pale Hoodie . was £9.00 now £5.00 


So these are all my purchases over the last few weeks or so from Primark. Personally I think I've found some right bargains so I'm pretty chuffed : ) 

The brown shoes are the comfiest shoes ever, they are literally like wearing slippers. I have been looking for a pair of black sandal wedges for ages and when I found these little gems I couldn't be happier. 

When I saw the print of this denim look dress I just knew I had to buy it, it' so cute and totally reminds me of a Cath Kidston print. Play suits are not normally something I make a habit of buying but for ten pound I couldn't resist this one. I think it will look great dressed up or down. 

My two little bargain dresses are to wear for uni when I'm planning on being crafty so I don't ruin my nice clothes. For a fiver each they are perfect. I bought another one a few weeks ago mentioned here if you want to have a look. 

I bought this hoodie in green not so long ago and when I saw they had it in purple for so cheap I couldn't resist it. they're so comfy and for a fiver it was a must. 

What do you think of my haul ? Would you make any purchases. 
Let me know your thoughts


Lizzie Florence.x

13 comments:

  1. Great buys! :) loving primark at the minute!

    F xx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks, I know it's been so good at the minute! x

      Delete
  2. Oh! I love all of the dresses! Great buys! Those black wedge sandals are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just couldn't resist buying them, the wedges are so comfy too!

      Delete
  3. That blue floral dress is sooo pretty, very CK indeed!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. yeah I thought so as soon as I saw it . goes great with my CK purse lol .x

      Delete
  4. Loveeee the black sandals & they're such a bargain too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love every item! We have the same style chick!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks, :) good to know I'm doing something right haha

      x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks : ) I can't wait to use it .
      x

      Delete
  7. Do they still have the black wedges in stores? Would you recommend to wear them with enything.?

    ReplyDelete