Thursday, 21 March 2013

Primark Floral & New Shoes





Pink Blazer . ASDA . was £14.00 now £7.00 . Old Stock
Tan Studded Platform Shoes . Ebay . was £34.99 now £15.00 . (Similar Version here)
Ditsy Print Denim Dress . Primark . £10.00
Black Footless Tights . Primark . £2.50

So this is what I wore out the other day, it was totally to show off my amazing new shoes I recently bought on Ebay. amazing right! and £15.00 they where such a bargain but the buyer I got them off sold out so I have included a link to identical pairs! I'm going to get them in black when I get paid because they are so comfy!

I wanted to wear my new Primark dress but dressed up a little so I decided to wear my lovely pink ASDA blazer which I thought worked quite well. 

I've been cracking on with my Uni work at the mo as I'm in my final year and I only have 6 weeks left! Argh. So if I post a bit less in the next few weeks I'm sorry guys I will be back I promise. I'll keep you updated.

So anyway. Do you like my new shoes? Are you struggling with Uni and Blogging?
Let me know your thoughts. 

Lizzie Florence.x 


10 comments:

  1. Love your dress! xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I fallen In love with them : ) x

      Delete
  3. Love that Primark dress, I've been after it for ages but I don't have a Primark near me! I love how you've styled it x

    http://confessionsofashopaholic23.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww noo, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have a Primark in my town!.
      Thank you.
      x

      Delete
  4. Oooo I nearly got this dress the other day! Definitely gonna have to go back and get it ;)

    Kylie
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I was in two minds on whether to get it but now I'm so glad I did.
      x

      Delete