Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Models Own Limited Edition Yum Plum (Pro) Nail Paint






Models Own Pro Nail Paint . Yum Plum . £8.00 . (Buy here)

This is quite possibly one of my favourite Nail Varnishes I have ever owned.
The colour is absolutely lovely and guess what .... It smells really nice! 
It is part of the limited editions that Models Own brought out that are scented.
It lasts quite well and took a while before it started chipping. It's so nice having a nail varnish that doesn't smell toxic.


Have you tried the Limited Editions? What did you think?
Let me know your thoughts.


Lizzie Florence. x


4 comments:

  1. Hahaha I thought it was like a rule that nail varnish had to smell horrible! This is such a beautiful colour, I might own 745633 million polishes but I definitely need this shade in my collection ahha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I know! I was so shocked I couldn't stop smelling my nails.
      (bet I looked so strange)
      It really is a lovely shade : )

      x

      Delete
  2. love the color! :D

    xo Sarvin
    http://classypyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete