Tuesday, 12 March 2013

I'm Back + Tribal Dress




Tribal Print Skater Dress . Dorothy Perkins . £25.00 . Old Stock (Similar here)
Brown Mac Coat . Dorothy Perkins . Unknown . Old Stock . (Similar here)
Black Slipper Shoes . Primark . £6.00 . 
Black Snood . Primark . £4.00 . 

I'm Back!
I finally got my laptop back this afternoon and I just couldn't wait to get a new post up because I've been feeling so guilty for being 'Missing In Action'.

It's just a quick outfit post because I haven't had chance to take my other photos off my camera but got lot's of post's planned. I have had this dress for a good few years now and it's one of those things I just can't bare to part with I love it so much!

Don't you hate it when your laptop breaks? Do you like this tribal dress?
Let me know your thoughts


Lizzie Florence.x 






4 comments:

  1. I love the dress - I'm loving tribal print at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, I always love tribal haha can't seem to get away from it : )

      x

      Delete