Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Firmoo Glasses



I have seen Firmoo mentioned in a lot of Blogs, and when I realised I needed some new glasses I  thought I'd bite the bullet and purchase some from them. I had these a while, but haven't got round to reviewing them. So here we are.  


Firmoo is an online optical store that sells prescription and non-prescription glasses and sunglasses. They have a huge range of designs for you to choose from to the point where you are literally spoilt for choice.

One of the great things about Firmoo is that when you sign up you can receive your first pair for free (crazy right?). I didn't order any straight after signing up because I was sorting out my prescription and they sent me an email with a welcome voucher of 20% discount (so kind).
I snapped up the offer and bought my first pair which were these beauties here.



These are a pair of unisex acetate full frame eyeglasses in Tortoise shell. 




These lovely little things came with:

- The hard case -
- A dust cloth -
- A bag case - 
- Spare Screws -
- A tiny screwdriver -

All in all I am so pleased with these glasses and have already sent a few of my friends to there website because they liked mine so much. When the whether warms up I will definitely be buying some prescription sunglasses. 

Thank You Firmoo!

Have you tried Firmoo? What did you think?
Let me know! 

Lizzie Florence. x


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thank you for the comment, are you asking for more information on Firmoo?
      x

      Delete