Friday, 22 February 2013

Tribal Skirt & Favourite Blazer . . .





Orange/beige blazer . River Island . was £30.00 now £15.00 . Old stock
Black Shoulder Bag . New Look . £19.99 . Old Stock
Black snood . Primark . £4.00 
Tribal skirt . Primark . £8.00 . 
Black chelsea boots . Primark . £8.00 

This is what I wore for university yesterday. Was a quick outfit choice today as I didn't realise I had an early class so that was interesting but don't think I did too bad haha. I've had this blazer for ages and I just love it so much it's so comfy and I love that the colour is a little different. 

I'll be doing a food post tomorrow which I've never done so I hope you enjoy it
What do you think of my outfit? Are you ever in a rush in a morning?

Lizzie Florence x

4 comments:

  1. The skirt is gorgeous hun, and the whole outfit is stunning :) Always love your posts! :)

    sophie-lillie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your skirts so cute, i love the pattern! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you ! yeah it was such bargain.
      x

      Delete