Thursday, 7 February 2013

Tribal Lost In Wardrobe





Textured Blazer . Asda . £16.00 . (Buy here)
Black Skater Skirt . Internacionale . £16.99 . (Buy here)
Tribal Top . Primark . £6.00 . Old Stock
Footless Tights . Primark . £2.50 
Tribal Ring . Tessies . £5.00 . (Buy here)
Three Tone Rings . Past Times . Unknown

This is what I wore to uni the other day, I was in one of those moods were I didn't know what to wear so had to rumage through my wardrobe. I happened to stumble across this little gem I bought from Primark last summer. It's quite a baggy vest top so I decided to wear it with my standard skater skirt. My Tribal ring is from a little boutique in my area called Tessies that I absolutely love. I get so much jewellery from there. 

Do you love finding little gem in your wardrobe? what do you think?
Let me know your thoughts

Lizzie Florence. x

4 comments:

  1. I love that tribal top your wearing, I have one in grey but I definitely prefer the burgundy colour.. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, please have a look at my blog post for more information and what you have to do..

    http://missrebeccajane.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-blog-awards_7.html

    Rebecca xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I really appreciate that!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love that ring! ;-)

    Cute outfit and love that necklace too

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I :) such a good purchase.
      aww thanks my sister bought me it from the clothes show :)

      Delete