Friday, 8 February 2013

The Liebster Award

So today's post is a bit different to my usual but the lovely "MissRebeccaJayne" has nominated me for the liebster blog award! I've known about the Liebster award for a while now but I never thought I'd get nominated so thank you so much. Please check out her lovely blog! 

Now the liebster award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers and it give you the chance to find new blogs and for people to find yours!

So the Rules: 

You must list 11 facts about yourself. 
You must answer the 11 questions set by your nominator.
You must create another 11 questions for the people you nominate. 
You must nominate 11 blogers that have less than 200 followers.
You must let them know you have nominated them on their blog.
You must thank whoever nominated you and link back to their page.




So 11 Facts about me:

1. I'm am left handed.
2. I'm double jointed in all my fingers.
3. I have a ridiculous amount of books on serial killers. 
4. I'm studying graphic design but am going on to do a pgce in teaching.
5. I have a big family with over 30 cousins. 
6. I got to goldfish 'Frankenstein and Egor' for my 19th birthday and they died on my 20th : ( 
7. Vodka and Lilt is one of my favourite drinks.
8. I love toy story and have my own 'prickle pants' 'peas in a pod' and 'lotso'
9. I cannot stop dying my hair. 
10. I've been with my boyfriend 3 years but we've been friends for 6.
11. I own a stupid amount of horror films.

The Questions Miss Rebecca Jayne has sent me to answer:

1. If you had £1000 to spend in ONE shop, what shop would you pick?
River Island definitely, that would be amazing haha

2. Favourite Animal?
Elephant definitely there so beautiful, My rooms covered in them.

3. What made you want to start a blog?
I had been following blogs for a long time and decided I wanted to be a part of that. I love it so much! 

4. New York City or Miami Beach?
Hmm. well I've already been to New York and although I loved it so much, I love to travel so Miami Beach as I have never been.

5. Who is the one person you wish you could meet?
Gary Oldman no question, he is an amazing actor. I don't even know what I would do If  I met him. 

6. Can you handle eating jalapenos?
Not at all. I'm awful when it comes to anything spicy. just cannot handle it at all. 

7. Cheapest beauty product you own?
erm probably my powder that natural collection for £1.99. I try not to spend a lot.

8. Most expensive beauty product you own?
I actually have no idea, probably my foundation at £7.00 a bottle. But then I normally buy it when its on offer. 

9. Are you an Insta'grammer?
No I'm not haha. erm yeah I like the idea of it but no I don't. 

10. Who is the disney character you wish you could be?
I was discussing this with my disney obsessed sister for a while. And I'm struggling to choose just one but I think it would be wendy, just so that I could visit neverland.

11. What is your domino's pizza topping?
It's got to be chicken and barbecue. It's my absolute favourite just thinking about it is making me hungry.

So the 11 questions for my nominees are:   

1. Looking back now what do you think of your first post?
2. What is your favourite movie of all time?
3. Take away or Meal out?
4. Favourite fashion designer?
5. Where do you hope to be in ten years?
6. Where's the one place you want to visit in the world if you could?
7. What's your one favourite stable piece of clothing you own?
8. Stripes or Polka Dot?
9. What's your favourite make up brand?
10. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
11. What's your favourite thing about blogging?

... And finally in no particular order my nominees are:


And I'd just like to thank Miss Rebecca Jane again for nominating me. I honestly never thought I'd be nominated so thank you so much!!!

Lizzie Florence. x

No comments:

Post a Comment