Saturday, 16 February 2013

Rimmel Nail Varnish no. 500 Peppermint





So this is one on the lovely colour nail varnishes I have worn this week. I really love this colour it's a lovely pastel green shade and pretty much goes with anything. I last quite well before chipping but once it chipped it peals away so quickly. I also it's a great colour for Spring so its getting me in the mood for some sun : )

Do you like this colour? Are you looking forward to spring?
Let me know your thoughts.

Lizzie Florence x

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving Rimmel lately, really wanted to get the pale blue "Sweet as Sugar" nail polish, but this one is equally as gorgeous, ah!

    http://eimeardenise.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I love rimmel too, ooh i haven't seen that one it sounds very nice : )
      great blog, following you!
      x

      Delete
  2. lovely colour, definitely perfect for spring!

    http://confessionsofashopaholic23.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i thought so too haha,
      great blog i'm following you : )

      x

      Delete