Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Primark Haul 11.02.13










So I went on a lovely shopping trip with my mum and sister yesterday and I ended up with a bag full of goodies from primark and I got everything for under £30 which I couldn't believe. I'm so happy with my purchases and I cant wait to show them off in some outfit posts!


I love Primark and I've always shopped there but I feel like I go through stages of buying loads from there then I won't get anything for ages. Anyone else feel like that?





 Alphabet Print Blouse . £12.00




Navy and White Stripy Jersey Dress . £5.00




Tribal Print Skater Skirt . £8.00




Black Cotton Snood . £4.00




Geometric Triangle Necklace . £3.00




Three Pack Friendship Bracelets . £1.50

So all in all I'd say a rather successful trip out, I can't believe that jersey dress was only a fiver, I mean its quite thin but perfect for throwing on for uni. My favourite purchase has to be the alphabet print top. being a graphic designer I love typography and anything with type on I want so I as soon as I saw it I had to have it. I also got a lovely new hat from debenhams but ill show that in a outfit post later. 

Have you seen anything nice in primark recently? Would you get any of my Purchases?
Let me know your thoughts


Lizzie Florence x


6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, love, love, love, love LOVE that alphabet print top!

    Allie xo
    Ignoring The Changing Room Mirror
    Misbehave!Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks me too ! I'm wearing it today ha couldn't wait to wear it.

      Delete
  2. Lovely friendship bracelets, it match with everything! :)

    xo june.
    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah i love them! haven't taken them off yet. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks I can't believe how much of a bargain they were : )

      Delete