Thursday, 21 February 2013

Marc B & ASOS Competition


So etailPR have set up this amazing competition to win:

£75 to spend at Marc B 
£175 to spend at ASOS 

I know! can you believe it. So the competition was to pick one of Marc B's new bags and use ASOS's clothing to create your outfit collage around your bag choice. 
The closing date is this 9am Friday but you still have chance if you want to enter click here.



 So on to my choices:


Jen Soft Tan . Marc B . £55.00 . (Buy here)
As soon as I saw this bag i fell in love, it's looks so simple and styled and would go with anything. The inside of the bag is a gorgeous leopard print which just makes me love it even more. The inside also has a zip pocket to keep all your essentials in so what more could you want.   

Printed Trousers . Mango . ASOS . £27.99 . (Buy here)
 These printed trousers are to die for, the print is so versatile you could dress it up or down and would be great for an evening out. They have zip pockets and a tapered length for that perfect smart and stylish look. 

Long Sleeve Body . American Apparel  . ASOS . £27.00 . (Buy here)
Because of the printed trousers I wanted the top to be something subtle, So I decided this American Apparel body was the perfect choice. I chose long sleeved because I think It will work well with the long length of the trousers. 
 
Platform Wedges . River Island . ASOS . £50.00 . (Buy here)
These Platform wedges are gorgeous and would look great with the printed trousers. They add ultimate statement to any outfit and make this particular one perfect for a night out. I feel they would be a great addition to anyone's wardrobe.
 
Coin & Cross Necklace . ASOS . £6.00 . (Buy here)
And finally I would finish this outfit off with this lovely long charm necklace which would look great against the long sleeve body and would just add a little something to the whole look. 

So what do you think of my Marc B & ASOS collage? Do you like the way I styled it? \
Are you going to enter?
Let me know! 

Lizzie Florence. xxx

14 comments:

  1. The Soft Tan bag is so pretty sweet :) sophie-lillie.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right ! wish I could afford it : )
      x

      Delete
  2. Good luck! That MB bag is super cute :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag :) and the whole outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them platform wedges

    check out my entry http://somlclr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/etailpr-asos-and-marc-b-competition.html

    Good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I want them soo bad!!
      Ooh I have a look at yours now.

      good luck to you too : )
      x

      Delete
    2. New follower by the way too :) xx

      Delete
    3. aww thanks : ) following you too

      x

      Delete
  5. I love all of marc b's bags! I entered too if you want to take a look :)

    Good luck, your outfit is great! xo

    ashneexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mee too their so nice! ooh yeah I have a look

      good luck to you too!

      Delete
  6. I love the shoes you choose ASOS have some amazing shoes at the moment. I've entered too purpleeerose.com, couldn't resist the temptation of the shoes I featured, caved in and bought them today lol. Good luck :)
    E
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks i know, picking shoes was the hardest haha. haha I wish I had the money to buy all my choices.
      oo i'll have a look at yours.

      good luck to you too
      x

      Delete