Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Back To Denim & New Top






White Lace Blouse . £12.99 . Internacionale . (Buy here)
Black Skirt . Select . £8.00 . Old Stock
Denim Jacket . Primark . £18.00 . Old Stock 
Black Slipper Shoes . Primark . £6.00 
Hamsa Hand Neclace . Primark . £2.00
Morgan Watch . Argos . £34.99 . (Buy here)
Turquoise Ribbon Bracelet . Present . Unknown
Black Bag . New Look . £19.99 . Old Stock

This is what I wore out for tea yesterday, I was celebrating because I passed my skills tests! eek I was so pleased I decided to pop into Internacionale on the way home and bought this lovely lace blouse. It was only £12.99 and I can't wait till it warms up a bit so I can wear it with some shorts. I decided to get my old denim jacket out. As much as I love my trusted leather jacket It was just to much black for me. (maybe because I was in such a good mood?).

Anyway's I want to thank my Dad today for taking the photo's. He wanted a play on my camera so offered to take them (how nice) I actually think these photos look better than the ones I take with my Tripod. Hmm . May have to hire him part time : ) 

What do you think of today's outfit? Do you prefer photos at this angle?

Let me know your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Lizzie Florence.x


4 comments: