Sunday, 20 January 2013

Week In Photos 20.01.13 . . .


Wrapping Up In My Marker . Pampering Face Mask . Purchase Of My Favourite Magazine . Treating Myself To Laces . New Movie Buys . My Little Stamp Set Off Ebay . 
Snowflake Nails .  Outside My Window . New Shirt Bought From Work. 

So it's been a pretty hectic week for me because I had my University meeting to check my progress and I still had lot's to do!. I've been trying to make time for myself treating myself to face masks and such just so that I'm not just working and doing Uni work all the time. Feels like this year is flying by already. Obviously there's also been the snow to contend with, I'm a bit gutted I've had so much uni work to do so I haven't really had time to enjoy it. But I hope you've all had fun in the snow ! 

I'm so happy with the responses I'm getting for my blog I'm glad your all enjoying it, and to be honest so am I : )

do you sometimes struggle with your workload? do you think I need to improve my blog in any way? let me know your thoughts.

Lizzie Florence .

8 comments:

  1. Company is my fav magazine too! So happy when I saw it in Tesco this week. I really love those Facemasks too - think I'm going to have to buy some this week have a little pamper lol
    E
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the best magazine around! haha I always get loads of them for Christmas and never have the time to use them. I've literally got a box full!

      lizzie.

      Delete
  2. Ah the snow will come again but you only get the one chance at uni. love your nails here :)

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know haha got to keep focused. aww thanks I felt like needed some snowy nails :)
      I checked out your blog it's great following you :)
      lizzie.

      Delete
  3. Urgh, I am so bad with time management so I always struggle when everything gets too much! Your blog looks fantastic, but we do have that saying 'there's always room for improvement' =P Keep it up, sweetie =)

    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah. I need to get a diary haha. aww thanks, is there anything specific you can think of?

      Lizzie

      Delete