Monday, 7 January 2013

Tartan & Maxi . . .








So this is what I wore today for my first day back at Uni. I only popped in to hand in my dissertation so wasn't long. 
Unfortunately for me my uni is in town so I ended up dragging myself into the shops to spend more money. bought a few little pieces and a dress, so ill be posting them soon. 

Top. Internacionale . Unknown . Old Stock
Cardigan . Asda . £12.00 . Old Stock
Maxi Skirt . Ebay . £7.95 . (Buy here)
Jacket . Dorothy Perkins . £55.00 . (Buy here)
Footless Tights . Primark . £2.50
Shoes . Primark . £6.00
Scarf . New Look . £12.00 . Old Stock
Watch . Morgan . £34.99 . (Buy here)
Bracelet . Ebay . £0.99 . (Buy here)

So let me know what you think of my outfit?
Would love to hear from you ?

Lizzie Florence xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, plus I have that scarf too!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks : ) . as soon as I saw it I had to buy it !

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  2. I like your skirt a lot, I have a really similar scarf from h&m! love a bit of tartan :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks . I was so happy when I got this skirt its such a bargain!

      Same, going through a strong tartan love at the mo haha :)

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit , you look amazing :)

    x Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much !

    Such a lovely comment

    your blog is very interesting. love it . following :)

    Lizzie Florence xxx

    ReplyDelete