Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Tartan in the Snow . . .







Jacket . Dorothy Perkins . £55.00 . (Buy here)
Stripy Top . Dorothy Perkins . Was £10.00 Now £7.00 . (Buy here)
Lace Skirt . Primark . £10.00 (I think)
Boots . New Look . £11.00 (sale) . Old Stock
Footless Tights . Primark . £2.50
Cross Earings . Primark . £1.00
Scarf . New Look . £12.00 . Old Stock
Watch . Morgan . £34.99 . (Buy here)

So This is what I wore on my brave trip to town today, It was absolutely freezing and continued snowing also. I bought quite a bit today and got some great bargain so I'll be showing them in my new haul video soon (just waiting for some things to be delivered). I really love this skirt it can make any outfit girly instantly. I couldn't resist any excuse to wear my tartan scarf as I thought it went quite well. 

so what do you think of my outfit? fan or foe of tartan?

I'd just like to say thank you for the great feedback and support I've had for my new blog. I'm having so much fun making it and the response is lovely. So yeah thanks guys & please keep viewing and commenting I love hearing feedback. 

Lizzie Florence xxx 


16 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect outfit for the weather! I wish it snowed that much where I am!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks. I stayed pretty warm today haha.
      It's only been snowing for two days. hopefully it'll be gone by the time I have to drive to work : )

      Lizzie Florence. xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. aww thanks : ) I love it so much

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit, love the lace skirt :).

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! yeah was pretty good find :)

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  4. Jelous you have snow where you live!
    I'm your newest follower :)

    www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks, yeah I love the snow as long as I'm not driving in it. haha
      aww your my 15th follower! thank you so much :)

      lizzie florence.xxx

      Delete
  5. Jealous of your snow, we didn't have any! You can't go wrong with a bit of tartan.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you never know you might still get some. . . I'm obsessed with tartan at the minute haha

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  6. I really want a tartan scarf looks great!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mines from new look but they did have some in poundland! if you bargain hunter like me

      :)

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous girl , great outfit xx

    ReplyDelete