Friday, 4 January 2013

Skulls ...

So this is my first outfit post. (be gentle) 
I did have more photos but these are the only ones that were okay (working progress)




So this is what I wore for my little shopping trip into town yesterday. It was quite warm so I didn't to wrap up much (shock). I love this dress so much I've had it a few months now and I wear it any chance I get. My jacket is probably my favourite thing I own I cannot fault it I've only recently re-attached the fur for winter and its a great addition. 

Dress . Newlook . £18.00 (I think) . Old Stock
Jacket . Dorothy Perkins . £55.00 . (Buy here)
Footless Tights . Primark . £2.50
Watch . Morgan . £34.99 . (Buy here)
Bracelet . Ebay . £0.99 . (Buy here)
Ring (purple) . Pandora . £50.00 (Buy here)
Other Rings . Past Times . Unknown . Old Stock

So what do you think of my first Outfit post? 
Is there anything you think I need to improve let me know?

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit post!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks . I really appreciate that : )

    Lizzie Florence xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress :)

    Vivi
    http://ohlesmusings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! it's one of my favourites : )

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  4. You look gorgeous, love the dress and your jacket too! Keep up with the blogging

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thank you so much . that's so nice.

    I hope to, got to stick with it : )

    lizzie florence xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress :) Great outfit post! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit :) thegoodowl.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I really appreciate it !

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  8. Love the dress & your watch is gorgeous xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you . I love my watch . my sister got me it for my birthday . she knows me so well haha.

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  9. Absolutely love the jacket !!!!

    ReplyDelete