Thursday, 24 January 2013

Ruby Slippers . . .









Brown Mac Coat . Dorothy Perkins . Unknown . Old Stock (Similar here)
Dress . New Look . £19.99 . Old Stock (Blue version here)
Cardigan . Asda . £10.00 . (Buy here)
Ruby Slipper Shoes . Primark . was £6.00 now £4.00 . 
Footless Tights . Primark . £2.50
Scarf . New Look . £12.00 . Old Stock
Pink Skull Ring . Topshop . £3.00 . Old Stock 
White Watch . Next . Unknown . Old Stock 

So thought I start this post by letting you all know I gave myself a black eye yesterday morning (covered it well I know) my advice is never try and read your phone half asleep whilst holding it over your face in bed. . . I cried. I've tried to take a photograph of it without make up for your amusement but my rooms to dark and the flash on my camera flashed it out, so just use your imagination. I've also managed to fall down my stairs and hit myself in the face with the plug of my straightner's (whole other story) 

I am stupidly clumsy. . . 

So yeah anyway's this is what I wore out for tea with my boyfriend last night, I bought these shoes from Primark and immediately needed an excuse to wear them regardless of the snow. I think there so cute! I forgot I actually owned this coat and found it in the back of my wardrobe and had to wear it because I just fell in love with it all over again. 

Do you ever forget you own something and fall in love all over again?
What do you think of my coat and shoes?
Let me know your thoughts

Lizzie Florence x


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love your shoes and skull ring :) Haha, I do the whole phone thing two, it kills when you get the corner of the phone in your eye!

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks : ) yeah I sobbed like a baby haha. I'm so clumsy. . .

      Delete