Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick No.12 . . .





Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick No. 12 (Similar here)
You've probably noticed me wearing this on quite a few of my posts I absolutely adore it. I have quite a few lipstick but this is my favourite by far. It brightens up any outfit and is not to bold to be worn during the day. I stays on almost all day and has a great texture to it. They come in lots of different shades and I can't wait to try the others as I've had this one a while now

What are your thoughts on the colour? Do you like the Kate Moss brand?
Let me know what you think?

Lizzie Florence xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is such a nice colour and I've never really seen much lipsticks from Kate's lasting finish collection even though I own one in 004! I am digging her new matte lipsticks and am forever wearing 107 on my lips! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I got this one a while ago (its lasted me ages!) I really like there shades and I think there just really good value for money. ooh ill have to have a look at those shades :)

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  2. That color looks really good on you, goes well with your complexion :)

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you. I'm never any good when it comes to what suits me haha

      lizzie florence

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous colour on you missy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I think its one of those colours that would suit most :) its a great range...

      Delete