Monday, 7 January 2013

New Camera . . .

So today I ordered my new camera. Its a Fuji FinePix S2980, and it comes in this bundle with a bag and 4gb memory card. which I thought was pretty good.
I've been wanting a new camera for a while now and when I saw this on the asda website in the sale for £109.00 I couldn't resist. I got my 10% staff discount and I used the £40.00 I won on a scratch card yesterday so really I only paid £60.

It's not an ultra fancy one but it seems pretty good and it's in my price range so I can't wait for it to be delivered so I can try it out. 
It's meant to take up to 5 days delivery but you will know when the quality of my photos suddenly gets better . .  .



Have any of you had this camera?
Do you think it will be any good? 
Let me know 

Lizzie Florence xxx


4 comments:

  1. Seems like a great camera and you got it for a complete bargain, lucky girl :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, yeah I hope its good. probably wouldn't have bought it if I hadn't won the £40 on the scratch card haha

      I'm following your blog its really good. cant wait to see your next post.

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm sure it'll be so good, can't wait to see how your pictures come out! :D

    Vanese
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks me neither :)

    lizzie florence xxx

    ReplyDelete