Wednesday, 2 January 2013

January 2013 Wish List



1.Vila Khaki Dip Dye Maxi Dress . New Look . £39.99 (buy here)
I am in love with this skirt I think it's gorgeous. The price is a little steep for what I would normally spend on  a maxi skirt but I may have to make an exception with this. I think it would go perfect with a cropped jumper and chunky scarf.  

2. Black Studded Platform Chelsea Boots . Ebay . £21.99 (Buy here)
I have been in love with these shoes for a long time and I don't know why I haven't bought them yet to be honest. They'd look great dressed up with a nice dress or down with jeans and a chunky knit. 

3. Red Stacked Bangle Braclet . River Island . £15.00 (Buy here)
I cannot wait to buy this for spring/summer (eager I know). I love how bright and funky it is and think its a perfect piece of arm candy.

4. Open Crochet Knit Top . Next . £18.00 (Buy here)
I really like this loose knit and think it's just a great little cover up for layering up in winter. For spring/summer I think it will look great over a dress or short for the beach. 

5. Lace Print Petal Sleeve Dress . Dorothy Perkins . £18.00 (Buy here)
This dress to me is a perfect dress for a nice meal out or a night out. It would look great with some killer heels. and for £18.00 I think it's an absolute bargain.   



So what do you think to my wishlist. Am I thinking spring/summer to early? 
Let me know ...

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks. . I know as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted it. just need to save now.

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  2. love your wishlist, especially the skirt :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I know I cant get over how beautiful it is .

      thanks for the link , I'll take a look at your blog.

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow beautiful wishlist! I must ask though, how did you edit all the things together? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much !

      I use a combination of adobe illustrator and photoshop.

      lizzie-florence.

      Delete