Wednesday, 23 January 2013

January 2013 Schuh Wishlist . . .



1. Starlight Platform Stud Boots .  Schuh . £.75.00 . (Buy here)
I think these boots are an absolute dream, but a dream non the less. Unfortunately for me there is no way in hell I would be able to walk in them without breaking my neck. But they are so fierce and wish I had more balance  A girl can dream . . . 

2. Kaori Embroidery Pumps . Schuh . was £50.00 now £19.99 . (Buy here)
I'm such a fan of slipper shoes there so comfy and easy to wear, and these are so cute. I love the pattern on them and think they would go with literately anything. I think £50.00 would of been too much for me but for £19.99 there is a very strong possibility of me buying them.

3. Doc Martens Print 1460 . Schuh . £90.00 . (Buy here)
I always wanted my very own pair of Doc Martens but I've always thought the black are a bit too much for me and these girly twist are perfect. They'd add an edgy to any outfit and would be especially great for this weather. 

4. Of The Hook Boots . Schuh . £85.00 . (Buy here)
These boots are just a great solid boot that you can wear for any occasion. I really love the studded detail on the toe. Unfortunately the price range is a little to high for me (maybe if I save)

5. Vans Lo Pro Floral Trainers . Schuh . was £45.00 now £29.99 . (Buy here)
I am in desperate need of a good solid pair of trainers, but if I'm going to pay more money I always try to find a pair that not many would have. I think the solid coloured vans are so popular I just like these because there so different and the pattern is really nice. 

So what do you think of the shoes I picked out? would you buy any of them?
Let me know your thoughts 

Lizzie Florence x

10 comments:

  1. Love all your picks, especially the Docs and the little velvet smoking slippers - they look so comfy! I have wanted a pair of Docs for a while and these really are gorgeous!
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I wanted some too. just need to bite the bullet and buy some haha :)

      lizzie

      Delete
  2. Oh yes please to all of these!! I especially like the floral combat boots. It’s such a fun contrast and I can see that being amazing with every outfit :D

    Xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the colour there not too bright that you would need to find stuff for them to go with. the black tones them down perfectly.

      lizzie

      Delete
  3. Love the 'off the hook' boots! I really like ankle bots and these are so pretty
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I fell in love as soon as I saw them but there to expensive for me. :( haha need to save.

      Delete
  4. Love the spiked lace up boots. I'm after a pair like that but without spikes so they are a bit more durable during day time.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah without spike would be good for daytime. If I could walk in them haha.

      Lizzie

      Delete