Wednesday, 9 January 2013

January 2013 Ebay Wishlist


1.Skull Print Midi Dress . Ebay . £.7.99 . (Buy here)
I am completely in love with this dress. I want it so bad, and I cannot believe how cheap it is. The pattern is right up my street and I like that it has long sleeves Unfortunately they don't do higher than a fourteen but it's making me stick to eating healthy. I will buy this dress.

2.Skull Rivets Clutch Bag . Ebay . £9.43 . (Buy here)
I've wanted this bag for a while and I don't know why I haven't bought it. For ten pound it looks great. I really like the subtle skull detail and it also has a strap which is great as I'm always dropping clutch bags (drunken disaster) 

3. Tribal Spike Necklace . Ebay . £2.99 .  (Buy here)
This is just another one of those lovely little trinkets I can't stop buying simply because of the price. This one in particular would look great just over a jumper or with a nice dress. 

4. Cherry Chelsea Boots . Ebay . £22.49 . (Buy here)
I love the colour of these boots, there so different to watch you normally see and the gold studs give them a nice little touch. I think they would look great with black tights and a skater skirt or simple jeans. 

5. Velvet Skater Skirt . Ebay . £12.99 . (Buy here)
Another absolute bargain, and also another that I don't know why I haven bought sooner. It would great with just a jumper or dressed up with a great pair of heels. Very cheap and it also comes in black and dark blue. Very tempted to buy them all!

So what do you think of my Ebay wishlist? Any that you would buy?
Let me know . . . 

Lizzie Florence xxx

6 comments:

  1. What do I think??!! I LOVE it! I am soooo buying the bag it's gorgeous!
    Gem x | MissMakeupMagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks. I know as soon as I get paid on Friday I'm ordering everything haha

      Lizzie Florence xxx

      Delete
  2. the skirt and the clutch are so amazing... definite buy

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks I thought so too. : )

    lizzie florence xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lovely! I love the dress that one is stunning. I think it's hard to combinate it. But I think it can look great when you put all the items on your wish list together, perfect!

    x RJ.
    fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) if i buy them all ill have to try that out : )

      lizzie florence xxx

      Delete